Saturday, February 23, 2008

If Allowance Masuk

My allowance has been delayed for at least 2 months. A bit financially challenged now, I feel the constant need to plan what i would do with the money when i receive them. Many things to buy, many things to do. The list is as follows:

a) Tampal gigi. My mentos fetish has finally shown its effects. As chot (my bestfriend) was saying, "Sebelum ko jadi Flava..baek tampal gigi ko tu.." Total cost, 700 rm.
b) My Bobbi Brown liquid foundation. Have been going out with a few people without barely any make up on..Dangerously showing all my flaws.. Wait until they know about my teeth. Total cost 135 rm
c) The compilation set of Oscar Wilde's novels. He is my fav gay guy after all. Total cost 50 rm
d) The gap jeans which i have been setting my eyes on. Cannot fit into skinny jeans anymore la kan..So have to buy more jeans. Total cost 300, rm.
e) Bali trip. Total cost 1000 rm

My allowance is ciput only. Cannot even support this list. But have to be grateful with what i will be getting. Probably should cut down on a few things on this list. Probably, tampal gigi????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ye, tampal gigi plis! and the foundation. as for jeans, daku percaya, pasti ade jeans yg baru nanti yang lebey best =) huhu... bali trip? hurmmm... kite concentrate muke flawless and tak sakit gigi dulula. kalo gi bali sakit gigi n gamba reject pon tak bape best kan? haha =P aku terase spt dumb blonde... haha =P