Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Important Things That Are Left Unsaid

This morning, I woked up to the beep of my kodi handset. There was an sms from my ex. For the hundreth time he said that he was sorry for what he had done. Point taken encik bebel. Of course, his sms left me distressed the whole day. I wanted to say many things to him but time and ego had prevented me to do so. Hence, after 6 hours of contemplating on writing this blog, I decided to write about what i have longed to say to some people; especially those who used to be part of my life.

To Encik High Order Thinking,
  • Sebenarnye i just wanted to say that i called you a lot of times the night before kite break up. I takut nak gi te kotahinga around 6 o'clock alone as it was dark. It was still winter. You didnt pick up. I did not forget you entirely that night. Te kotahinga memang susah nak dapat line.IT WAS VODAFONE!!!!
  • The part when you smsed me " aku doa kapal terbang ko terhempas." hurts the most. Tak yah doakan aku mati weh..
  • I kecik hati you bawak other girl to be your partner during the cultural award night. I was the one who had to put up with your tantrums sepanjang you jadi president OMSA.
To Encik Ilmu Ghaib,
  • You didnt have to be my boyfriend to ask me to help you with your English. If you were a friend, I would still have given my all to help you with the language.

To my used to be best friend,
  • What you did, regardless intentionally or unintentionally, had left a huge scar in my heart. Mak aku kat hospital time tu, and i trusted you to help me. I know from your eyes that you are sorry, but I still need space and time to heal..
To encik nerd,
  • I did not mean to hurt you dulu. The breakup was necessary. Your mom hated me. I just wanted to make it clear, I wasnt your friend because of your money. You were caring and that was all that mattered most.
To encik bebel,
  • Maaf ko takde makne dah bagi aku. Mmg hidup aku f**kup because of you. Aku doakan ko bahagia sebenarnye, walaupon aku cakap je aku tak.haha..ko pon tau kan aku takla jahat mane. Aku hope kite takkan jumpe dah sampai bile bile. Tolong jangan peduli dah pasal aku. Thanks for doing me this enormous favour.
I know, I know. Probably you guys are not encik bebel or encik nerd. You guys can't relate to this. But I think this is neccessary. This will help to me to clear the burden in my heart that i have been carrying for so long. I hope those involved will read this. As for now, one mochachino is very much needed..chowz

1 comment:

...:::yaniemora:::... said...

hye nisya..
i discover ur blog from koyan's blog..
after reading ur blog,i think u and me have similar life-story..
we can make strong-great-hell-story of our life..sorry if my words to harsh..but so far..yeah i think it is the same..
people matured and this is fate that happens in our life..we should enjoy our journey of life!!
i respect every words u spit out for the people in ur blog coz i know they deserve it!!
take care babe..