Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stupid stories I wrote

Reminiscing on my non-existent writing skills, it occured to me how stupid and foolish all the stories that i wrote, especially during examinations. I was even foolish enough to write a very sexist essay for a scholarship interview!! (still blaming the essay). Here are some of those that I managed to remember:

A) SPM english trial paper
I wrote an essay on a girl. A very bitchy one. A boy from school was expelled because she accussed him of trying to rape her. The boy left and became a drug addict. He died out of it. He was her fan, actually.

I failed this paper, I didnt bother to complete the rest of the paper. It was a six page essay. Janji puas hati..

B) Petronas Interview
"We should create more female engineers who are capable to compete with male engineers". One of the lines that I wrote. Bodoh kan????? Ingat nak masuk parti feminist ke ape???

C) Delf A3 french exam
" I plan to have 1000 kids when i grow up and I want to become a teacher" (translation). I cant remember how to write 10 in french. I was a bit ambitious kan? Blame it on the 16 year old hormone fluctuations.

d) New pants, please
I wrote an essay during social studies class on how much i wanted to buy a pair of jeans. But mom didnt allow, saying that the family can use the money for something else. (Bersamamu style, please) I was called by my social studies lecturer. I had a lecture on how to spend wisely..instead of a new jeans..What was I thinking?

Ade lagi..still cant remember..will add new ones if remember..:)

3 comments:

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

salam ziarah dari bumi Dublin.. jemput2lah ke blog hamba.. :)

Izyan Nadirah said...

u r soo funny la dear..hahaha. miss ko!!skrg aku dh berblog.jadi bulehla aku slalu2 membace blog kamu.inilah aktiviti baru untuk loner mcm aku.ngehngeh.

Anonymous said...

perghh...apsal aku da x igt ape aku tules dlm spm,delf etc...lgsg xigt pun???! dashat la ko leh igt